Saturday, July 30, 2011
Monday, June 27, 2011
Friday, December 10, 2010
Does this story mean that it is ok to abort a baby before three months? No, not at all. But this story is a triumph of God's unfailing love, mercy and grace for a young confused woman (Joyce) who thought abortion would solve her inconvenient pregnancy. More than that, Joyce's story is a celebration of the life of Diandra, her lovely and precious daughter. Joyce kept Diandra after the turn of events at the abortion doctor, and today as she looks with pride at her daughter for blooming into who she is now. What's more, Joyce was able to ask forgiveness from Diandra for wanting to abort her when she was in Joyce's womb. Diandra extended her forgiveness to her mom, and because Diandra permitted her mom to share her "brush with abortion" story, first at her church as a testimony, then on the internet through her blog, we are all being touched by Joyce and Diandra's story.
Please read their story. I have posted it on our sister website proliferesources.com with gracious permission from Joyce Burton-Titular. You may also read the post on Joyce's extremely popular blog, Adventures of A Beauty Queen.
Please, please share this if you know someone who is struggling with the idea of abortion. May Joyce's story be used by God to strengthen them so that they will keep their baby!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Our Stand on the RH Bill
1. We do not want the RH Bill to be passed because it condones abortion. The RH bill has provisions for “management of post-abortion complications”. People who have committed the crime of abortion /killed their own children through abortion should be held accountable. Abortion is murder of the unborn child. The law itself , The Revised Penal Code of the Philippines, and their consciences judge them, not the health professionals. Abortion is a crime in the Philippines and it should always be. The RH bill propagandists say there is nothing about legalizing abortion in the RH bill but clearly, it condones abortion through requiring “management of post-abortion complications”. What about “care” for the aborted child who was not allowed to live? It would be too late to care for them now. Right now, hospitals already care for women who abort their children. Why put it into law when it is already being done?
2. We do not want the RH bill to be passed because it will institutionalize distribution of contraceptives through the government. As a congressman has said, there is already freedom of choice now. The RH bill will only be a conduit and springboard for government-backed purchases of contraceptives amounting to millions of US dollars.
3. We do not want the RH bill to be passed because certain contraceptives are abortifacient, or abortion-causing. They cause early abortion of an embryo or fetus. Since life begins at conception, then terminating an embryo by preventing it from implanting is killing an unborn child. Intrauterine devices prevent implantation of embryos. Some birth control pills and “emergency contraceptives” prevent implantation of formed embryos. We are against all forms of abortifacient contraceptives that cause early abortions of embryos by preventing implantation.
4. We do not want the RH bill to be passed because it will penalize anyone who will “knowingly withhold information or impede the dissemination thereof, and/or intentionally provide incorrect information regarding programs and services on reproductive health.” That is not democratic at all. Getting imprisoned for something one disagrees on. So much for “freedom of choice” and freedom of speech. We stand with the Catholics who are being maligned for rejecting the contents of the RH bill because it is against their Church doctrines.
5. We do not want the RH bill to be passed because it mandates reproductive health education in schools from Grade 5 up, which includes discussions on sexuality, sexual behaviour and sexual health. The content of such educational materials may be objectionable to Christian doctrine and against the teachings of the Bible on sexuality and morality, which is unacceptable to Christians and must not be allowed to be taught to our children.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Do you want to know more about Stem Cell Research and Abortion?
Read this Article from Abort73.com:
Embryonic stem research cannot take place apart from dead human embryos. Embryonic stem cells cannot be culled without killing the embryo. Whether these tiny human beings are explicitly killed for research purposes or not, the ethics of the matter do not change.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
May they be an inspiration to the Filipino youth!
This is from "Who We Are" page on their website:
We’re young people who believe that life is worth protecting.
Whether we’re students, office-slaves, brickies or teachers, we’ve one thing in common: we know that abortion is wrong. That’s why we work to protect mothers and babies from being killed and exploited by the abortion industry.
Youth Defence is Ireland’s most active pro-life group – which means our campaigns reach people on many levels; where they shop, on campus, on the web, in local areas and on the high street. We aim to provide real information about abortion, and to find new ways of getting that information to the public. We’re honest and open about what we do, which means we’re not afraid to challenge politicians or upset the consensus.
Most of all we believe that Ireland can be kept abortion-free. One person can make a difference and that person may be you.
They call their pro-life outreach initiative in Ireland's colleges and universities "Ultrasound". Isn't that such a cool name? Here are pics from their "Colleges and Schools" page:
Below: Bryan Kemper is an American who is the President of Stand True Ministries
Friday, May 29, 2009
Read this very very touching blog of Myah, a 23 year old single mom to Faith Hope, a baby born with anencephaly ( having no/little brain tissue). Myah documents the life of Faith Hope, whom doctors wanted aborted/killed in the womb because she had anencephaly. When Myah was pregnant her doctors were pressuring her to abort/kill Faith Hope. Myah writes in her blog, “For some reason I had to give the doctors my decision over and over again, which was frustrating. One doctor asked, 'Can I ask why you want to continue this pregnancy?' I guess some people are baffled by unconditional love.”
Baby Faith Hope was able to hear and see and eat, and show reflexes seen in infants, all which could not be explained by the doctors. Baby Faith Hope LIVED for 93 days.(she died May23 '09)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
picture above from hh76.com
Feminists say -- Abortion is about choice.
Feminists say -- Abortion is about women's rights.
Feminists say -- Abortion is about reproductive health.
Behind that relatively benign rhetoric is the ultimate power grab: the power to choose between life and death. 1.2 million times a year, 4,000 times a day, women decide which baby will live and which will not. What a CHOICE.
This one will live … this one will not.-Excerpts from a speech by Dr. Janice Crouse of Concerned Women for America at the January Life Breakfast 2008
This one is wanted … this one is not.
This one is convenient … this one is not."
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I was reading Exodus in my study bible (the NIV Study Bible) then I saw a sidebar among the footnotes on Moses. It says there:
Name suggests: "draw out" (Moses sounds like the Hebrew for draw out)
Birth data: Born under a death sentence, Moses was saved through God's grace and his own mother's courage (Exodus 2:1-10)
I believe this young generation is a Moses generation. The ones who were born in countries with legalized abortion were essentially born under a death decree. (Ex. Roe v. Wade in the USA)
But this young generation has been drawn out of the Nile (symbolizing death, because the Israelite baby boys were to be thrown into the Nile as part of Pharaoh's decree). They have been drawn out from death, because their courageous parents chose life for them.
The footnotes on Exodus2:10 in my study bible also reveal something interesting. It says:
" Moses. The name, of Egyptian origin means "is born".
This young generation is a "born" generation, the one Satan tried to annihilate through abortion. The generation that has not been annihilated by the "death decree" abortion laws of its nation, the survivors, the "drawn-out" generation, will be the instrument in God's hands to speak out against, siege for, war over, and overturn the death decrees.
Lord, raise up your Moses generation among the youth of the world to overturn the death decrees in their nations!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
The Cry of the Children -a poem by Therese Goodwin
A cry has gone out to the sons of men,
A cry from the throne of God,
What have you done with my little ones,
where have they gone.
I hear the cry of the child,
the cry of a million children,
I created the beauty on their faces, now all I see is pain.
Come up here you men and women, what is that on your hands,
The colour of crimson,
You spread death throughout the land.
You have taken the right to live
Out of My hands,
Do you realize what you’ve done,
Many a child of blessing has never seen the sun.
Yes, they live with Me; they will live forevermore,
and before you they shall stand,
on the day of judgement,
to condemn you, sinful man.
So arise you who would repent of this sin,
And I’ll forgive you if you will turn aside, for the cry of the children has come to my ears
And My face from them I will not hide.
by Therese Goodwin, 1984, Hastings, New Zealand
From the book “Cry of the Innocents” by John O. Anderson (c)1984, New Jersey: Bridge Publishing